Shipping Containers for Sale in Brisbane Purchasing Guide
If you are thinking of buying shipping containers for sale in Brisbane, then there are some key tidbits of information that you should be aware of first.
By knowing how to look for the right container, how to identify what kind of container you require and what questions to ask the broker, you will have no problems when you go to buy shipping containers.
How to Find the Right Shipping Containers for Sale in Brisbane
Brisbane is a hub for shipping containers and as such there is a range of options for you. Before you buy shipping containers for sale Brisbane consider the following:
- Location: Try to choose a company close to where you live to reduce potential delivery costs.
- Reputation: Select a company that has a solid reputation in order to avoid frustrations or disappointment as much as possible.
- Price: Shop around for prices in order to be sure that you are getting a good deal, but remember that it is not always best to buy the cheapest option.
What Kind of Shipping Containers Do You Need?
You can either buy shipping containers for sale in Brisbane or rent them; if you are planning to use the container for an extended period of time (six months or more) then it makes more economic sense to buy a container. There are a variety of choices available to you:
- Size: You can find containers between 10 and 48 feet long, 20 foot containers are the most common.
- Grade: Used containers come in three different grades – A,B or C. A and B grade containers are still in very good condition and C grade are in fair condition.
- ISO Standard: if you are planning to transport the container occasionally, then it is important that your container conforms to ISO standard sizing otherwise many transporters will refuse to move it.
Shipping containers come in various shapes and sizes to suit your requirements, some of the standard containers we stock are categorised by size below:
Questions to Ask Providers of Shipping Containers for Sale in Brisbane
When you are looking for shipping containers for sale in Brisbane, there are some important questions that you should ask a salesperson:
- Find out about the condition of the container and inspect it yourself – ask to see the CSC plates, which tell you when it was built.
- About any fees that may be included over and above the purchase price.
- When it would be delivered.
- If there are any special requirements for it to be delivered – space, time etc.
- About any guarantees or warranties.
Contact our team of experts to discuss how you can purchase shipping containers for sale in Brisbane now.