In response to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak, Gateway Container Sales would like to provide you with some reassurance around the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our people and the continuity of our service throughout this challenging time.
Here’s what we are doing to take care of our team:
- We have provided education to team:
- Personal hygiene in line with department of health recommendations
- What to do if in contact with anyone from a high-risk area
- What to do if a member of family/ household is diagnosed with COVID-19
- We have placed a ban on all non-essential travel
- We are stopping our staff from having any unnecessary face to face client contact
- We have upgraded our cleaning regime to be completely comprehensive, making hand sanitiser available to team for cleaning workstations, vehicles and equipment before and after usage
Here’s what we are doing to ensure continuity of service:
Gateway Container Sales already has a robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place. In the situation that our site is forced to shut down, our BCP will take effect allowing all functionality of our site to be routed to another site. This includes customer inquiries and purchasing of containers; booking of work; management of operations; finance and administration.
Gateway Container Sales will continue to follow all advice provided by the Australian Government and Department of Health in responding to this situation and will escalate measures as recommended or necessary involving appropriate parties/authorities throughout the process.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the contents of this notice further please contact your local store, who will escalate this to the appropriate person as required.