Side Opening Containers
Side Opening Containers: Available With or Without End Doors
With the same footprint as the standard shipping container these units have full side access doors, allowing for easy loading with a forklift truck or by hand. Typically used for oversized cargos that otherwise would not be able to be transported by shipping containers, these containers are also popular with homeowners as the side opening configuration means easier access to stored goods without the necessity of packing and unpacking the contents each time items are required.
These containers are available in two heights – standard and high cube – and with or without end doors. All Gateway containers are built to industry specifications and are backed up by our comprehensive no nonsense guarantee.
- High strength, long lasting corrosion resistant steel construction
- Quality hinges and finishes extend lifespan
- Weather resistant – suitable for harsh Australian conditions
- Easy to use security features
- Easy to transport
- Small enough to suit clients with limited space
- Comprehensive Gateway Guarantee
For a full listing of container types, simply view our online range which will make choosing your ideal container solution easier than ever before or call one of our container solutions experts on 07 3348 6463.